The church of Santo Stefano al Colle is a building that consists of architectural elements of the late Gothic and Romanesque style and is located in Miglieglia, next to the cemetery.
The original church dates back to the XIV century: the original building which had a rectangular footprint, was modified in the XVI century. The late-gothic navedates back to a later time, as well as the choir, which was totally reshaped in 1500. In 1959 some Romanic frescos dating back to XII – XIII centuries, were found under the choir, and later moved into the nave. For a long time the church had been the location of the parish of Miglieglia.