Villa Luganese

The Villa Lugano has  pre-Romanesque origins and, at that time, lived mainly from farming and exploitation of land resources. The village was in possession of the Duke of Milan until 1571, became and remained independent until 1800.

Monuments

Church of Sant’Agata (1473)

Oratory of Santa Maria (1597)

Restaurants

Grotto degli Amici, +41.91.9435191

Ristorante Stradiolino, +41.91.9432164

Posted in 01 Hiking Trail from Cadro to Vetta Gazzirola