One of the many curiosities of the history of Pazzallo is Capo San Martino. Capo San Martino is an open space, located on the road towards Lugano, Melide. The place used to be called Forca (fork) because many hangings were carried out at this place. The last one was in January 1804.
In 1969 three tombs dating back to the Iron age were found in Carzo Pazzallo. The archaeological site is still open and the findings can be visited in the castle Montebello in Bellinzona.
The district belongs to Nuova Lugano (New Lugano) since 2004 and is located between Paradiso and San Salvatore.