- 1 Alpe Serdena, 2 Vetta Camoghè – 2h 15min
The hiking trail starts in Serdena and leads to the peak of Camoghè. There you can enjoy a beautiful view of the landscape, immerse in the magnificent nature and the alpine air. Attention: The hiking trail leads through a military zone. Usually the trail is only open on Saturdays and Sunday while it is used by the Swiss military during the week.
Points of interest along the hiking trail:
Technical details about the hike from Alpe Serdena to Camoghè (source: www-ti-sentierei.ch)
- Point of departure: Alpe di Serdena
- Altitude at departure: 1456 m.s.m
- Arrival point:: Camoghè
- Altitude at arrival point: 2180 m.s.m
- Length: 3658 m
- Time: 2 h 15
- Difference in altitude ascent: 810 m
- Difference in altitude descent: 84 m
- Altitude min.: 1455 m.s.m
- Altitude max.: 2224 m.s.m
- Slope rate: 25.27 %
Alpe Serdena can not be reached by public transportation. However, you can access the mountain by private means of transport.